1. What is the shipping time/status of my order?
Our normal processing time is 5-7 business days after an order has been placed. For more information on shipping, please refer to our shipping and returns page.
2. A shipment label has been created, but there has not been any movement on my package…
Shipping labels are created in batches, and at the same time, notifications are sent to the customer with the tracking information. This DOES NOT mean your order has shipped. Tracking numbers are active after the stated processing time for you to see your package’s progress in transit.
3. Will someone have to be there to sign for the package?
Yes. All our packages ship signature required due to the nature of the product we sell.
4. I received an email asking me to verify my account/purchase. What is this?
This is a request implemented to prevent fraudulent purchases. The email asks for specific information related to your purchase. If you are not comfortable providing that information, we can always ship it to the billing address on the order without further action required.
5. What is your cancellation/refund policy?
You are more than welcome to cancel your purchase at any time (if the order has not already shipped). Please be aware that there is a difference between cancelling an order and returning the order for a refund.
Cancellations will incur a 4% cancellation fee per order canceled.
Returns for a refund have a 10% restocking fee.
For more information on cancellations and returns, visit our Shipping and returns policy.
6. I forgot to add an item to my order, can I do that over the phone?
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot add or alter an existing order. The only available option would be to cancel/refund the order and place a new order with the correct &/or additional items.
7. Do you offer a military discount?
We do offer a military discount to those who qualify. Contact us to receive more information on how you might be eligible for this discount. Thank you for your service!
8. I received a discount code (free shipping, military, etc.) and I cannot get it to apply to my order..
Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, coupons or discounts. 1 discount code per order. For example, if we are running a promotion where you can save 15% off using discount code xxx, you will not be able to apply a free shipping, military, etc. discount code in addition to the promotional code.
For more information visit our shipping and returns
10. I am local, can I pick up my order?
Yes, we do offer local pickup. Please provide a 2-3-day window to allow time for order processing, pulling of product, assembly, etc.
11. What type of magazines do your AR-9 Kits use?
Glock Mags. We cannot guarantee aftermarket magazines will work.
12. Are your .308 80% lower receivers Gen1 or Gen2?
13. Will your 80% lower receiver work with an 80% Arms Easy Jig Kit?
In theory, it should work, but we cannot guarantee it. We have never used an 80% Arms Easy Jig Kit. We only guarantee that our jig kits will work with our 80% lower receive rs.
14. What if my order is missing parts?
Contact us within 7 days of delivery on orders with missing parts. For more info, please refer to our shipping and returns policy.
15. If having issues with my purchase once assembled, how long do I have to send it back for your gunsmith to inspect it?
Once the order is delivered, you have 30 days to let us know you are having any issues and Thunder Guns will cover the shipping costs to our facility. After the 30 days however, we will not be held responsible for the cost of shipping.